Wednesday, April 13, 2011

sudah 13 April 2011


first of all , Assalamualaikum w.b.t .

yuppp , i knew it .

its been 13 days since i dont update my blog .

bianeyO .

after coming back from Jakarta , i started with my class right away.

i’m having short semester right now . it will only take about 2 months ++ .

and all of the classes start at 8am .

luckily it’s only from Monday-Thursday , so i could i have 3 days break .

u guessed it correct , i’ll get back to my hometown . i couldn’t afford to sit alone in my room , staring at the wall for 3 days .

among all of my 7 siblings , i’m the only one who is far from home .

my elder brother is the ‘guard’ of the house , my elder sister is waiting for her internship to start , my younger brother is waiting to enter the university and my other younger sisters are still in school .

uhhhh ! i hated it ! wanjang shiroyo !

but this week , i can’t go back cuz my friend , Aina Syafiqah (told about her before) is coming from Terengganu .

it’s okay , gonna go back to my hometown next week with my dad since he will reach Malaysia on Friday . ouhhh , i forgot , he’s going to South Africa tomorrow for some work .

and one more thing , i went to Johor Bahru , Johor with my dad , elder brother and sister .

while my dad is having his convention , we went to Singapore .

gonna update on that later . ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment