Monday, May 23, 2011

pray for me



Assalamualaikum uri chinggu !

long time no entry ... hhihhii ...

astro beyond subscribed , so ... please understand .

star king , running man , dream team , strong heart ,

haahaaha , hihiihii , kekekekeke ,

urghhh !

final exam ! *bang my head on the keyboard .

ottokke ! it is not family ga-waseo anymore ,

now it became exam ga-waseo ,

thanks a lot for lecturer who haven’t finished discussing the topic and

gave us a list of topics for us to study ourselves .

there are quite a lot to cover for the final exam .

how do we ever gonna understand the theory if we were to read it ourselves?

what if the concept is different ? won’t us be chocked up this exam ?

right now i’m digesting a few topics with the help of my bestfren ,

Adib Syarah Bt Solihen . kamsahamnida uri chinggu .

nan nomu saranghaeyo !

gonna get back to study .

wish me luck , remember me while doing your prayer ^^

hambokkesaeyo !

anneyonghaegesaeyo !

2 comments: