Saturday, July 24, 2010

days goes by but my heart remains~



they're twitting like the birds !


nothing to say ~
just to write sumthing 'bout my practicum..
i'm getting better each days..
i could suit myself quite well..
just...errr..a bit lazy to my write daily lesson plan..?= =,
so,i will gather 4 of them and write on Thursday and submit to the office on Friday...
i think i'm doing just fine with my class,2 Cergas...
i kinda face some problem when i have to do relief classes..
especially the naughty students..i have no ideas of how to control them ! urghhh !
but i do luv 1 Hormat,I taught them Tasmik on Wednesday..
its quite fun actually and it makes me happy...yeay!no tension!
but then,on Friday,i have to teach Tasmik to 3 Hormat..
they're all naughty n noisy ! it makes me dizzy !
so,we plays some games...

that's my story

No comments:

Post a Comment