Thursday, July 22, 2010

hari kedua sentiasa yang pertama~

kenangan hari selasa..i was assigned as 2Cergas teacher..
well,there goes my first time to meet them..
as i entered the class everybody were looking at my nametag..
then i wrote my name on the whiteboard and start saying "Assalamualaikum Cikgu Siti Maisarah!"
dalam hati,uish panjangnyerrr,,ngeee...suka hatilah nk pggl ape..
sejam berlalu dengan melakukan ice breaking...to get to know the students..
i really hope that could remember all of them ~ *hoping*
they start introducing themselves..
we also did some activity from the activity book as Mr Hafizaini(the previous teacher) had teach them yesterday~
i do remember some of them..Aiman,Aniq,Alif,Zai,Adib,Syahmi,Syahmi(ada 2),Ifa,Ina,Khairinna,Farah,Aimi,Grace,Eugene~
I have 34 students in my class,i'll get to know them later..ngee

that's my story

No comments:

Post a Comment