Friday, October 29, 2010

holiday ~


okay .
i'm having my break rite now.
staying at home ,taking care of my siblings .
oh,not really . i just did some cooking . bad me !
before cracking my head in degree next month .
gonna register for degree this November .
poorly , i could not go back to my hometown for Raya Haji .
Thus , i cannot fetch my parents who would have a flight back to my hometown..
i also cannot celebrate Raya Haji with grandparents , siblings and relatives .
why is the orientation is compulsory .
couldn't we just skip it?
we're entering 3rd sem anyway.

just now,i've sms my dad that i'm furthering for degree at MSU .
and i'm saying that we have to enter early since the class starts on 22nd November.
then , abah told me to go to KLIA , before their flight to Kelantan.
syukur . Alhamdulillah . Thanks to Allah for giving me this chance .
i'm looking forward to meet my parents . Luv u mama n abah .
hope that mama n abah will arive safely .

btw,tomorrow..
my siblings ,grandmother and I are going to Ipoh to visit my aunt,Cik Su..
she works as a nurse at a hospital in Ipoh..
urghhh..totally forgot the hospital's name..
gonna update letter then..

that's my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment