Friday, February 25, 2011

laugh laugh .ㅋㅋㅋ. kekeke




Yes yes .

I know , i know .

I’ve been not updating my blog since ages !

Aigoo ! aigoo !

It is not that i’m busy and dun have time .

I do have free time .

It was just that , i keep forgetting to visit my blog .

Biyane blog shi ~~ jeongmal bian ^^ .

Hurm , what happen throughout my missing ?

Nothing much that i could say .

I won’t say it cuz i wanna type it here .

Here come the list

1)Visit my old friends a.k.a bestfriends in Paka,Terengganu,Malaysia .

2)Mid-semester examination .

3)Group presentation on observation in English teaching classes .

4)Co-curriculum camp

5)Presentation on Error Analysis by native speakers *caused MAJOR breakdown of confidence level*

6)Went to search for Korean Cuisine *ate Kimchi Jigae + Dukbokki + Bi Bim Bap*chuaye!

7)Preparing for final examination *coming this 10th March*

Ps: at every gap between each number are filled with watching Korean Variety Show !

Assa !

No comments:

Post a Comment