Monday, March 7, 2011

Final examination approaching !




Yup ,
i’m having my final examination this Thursday *10th March 2011*
there will be two papers on that day , which are ,
-Mandarin
-Teaching Aural Oral Skills
Yet , i’m still at my hometown ,
gonna get back to Shah Alam this evening .
i MUST come back a little early or else i wont stick my face on the notes .
yuppp , lots lots of interferences when i’m at home .
food , bed , TV , laptop , cars .
i couldn’t help myself but just enjoy them ! hahah . *evil me*
it seems that this semester finished in a blink of eyes .
despite of all the projects , presentations and activities .
i still am able to finish this semester and i would say i got a good result in my mid-semester exam .
praying for the best in my final exam .

ps :pray for me chingguya !

saranghae !


No comments:

Post a Comment