Tuesday, March 8, 2011

my luggage ssi : naekkoya !




Luggage ! Luggage ! Luggage !

my current obsession !

can’t take my eyes of them !

i keep searching , checking on luggages store whenever i go for window shopping .

i went to Mid Valley last week and my eyes were amazed with the luggages !

*the price is amazing too*

it would become my motivation to go for holidays *especially abroad*

once i told my sister that i wanted those luggage , she said u’re just wasting ur saving to buy the luggage .*saying that i should use the money for something else , tickets or shopping*

last night , i dreamed that my dad bought me a luggage .

owww , luggage ssi , dangsin-neu naekkoya . danji nae .

once i got my ideal luggage , i’m gonna love her forever !


gonna find a name for her , clean her .

aigoo , aigoo uri luggage ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment