Monday, June 20, 2011

is it it ?

assalamualaikum w.b.t frenss .
may Allah s.w.t bless you and always be in a good state .
well , it is regarding the thing the i've been pouring , doodling in my last entry ..
since the call from my mom , i've been doing salatul istikharah (solat sunat istikharah) .
i'll do it most of the time after pray .
i'm begging Allah s.w.t to show me the path that i should follow .
i'm nothing but a clueless person about what is going to happen in the future .
so , i'll be needing HIS guide .
till now , i didn't get any dream when i'm asleep .
today , when i'm walking towards my car *my brother's car* after finishing my class ,
after saying goodbye to Adib and promising to meet her tomorrow .
suddenly i felt uneasy . feels like something is going to happen .
so i get into the car and sit for awhile .
i really don't know why .
will i be in an accident on my way back home , is something bad will come approaching .
my chest hurt , my sweat are pouring like mad .
i felt almost something really really bad are going to happen .
i did some zikir in the car and start my journey .
it might take less than 5 minute to get at my home but so many things could happen in the road , who knows ?
i kept saying the zikir throughout my driving until i reach home .
Alhamdulillah , Alhamdulillah , Alhamdulillah Ya Allah .
i'm able to arrive safely .

but what is the uneasy thing all about ?
i've kept thinking about this since the evening .
it even causes me headache ,.
maybe i dun do zikir much often and HE is mad with me .
Please forgive me Ya Allah .
you're the only place where i pray , ask and beg .
no one other than YOU .
please forgive this forgetful girl



No comments:

Post a Comment