Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ya Allah , help me .

assalamualaikum w.b.t frens .

too much of extension in putting up my entri .

and now with my story .

what is the saddest thing happened in your life? .

well , for me ,

when your parents asked you to quit study .

i’m studying in private university so the fee is a bit costy .

not a bit I would say , TOO COSTY .

i've just started my study in november 2010 .

i’ll finish my study in april 2013 .

it will be another 2 years to finish it .

and now my father asked me to quit it .

i’ve applied MARA loan before and i got rejected .

it really gives pain in my ass especially my dad’s when it comes to paying the fee .

i knew that it is expensive .

but thinking of getting to graduate soon , hurmmm , i dont know .

i’m a progression students so i got subjects exemption which lessen my years of studies .

and started at semester 3 .

if i were to quit , i’ve to start all over again from semester one , for 3 years .

the first time he asked me to quit when i told him the sum to pay this semester .

and just now my mother called me saying that my father has the number of a lecturer

teaching in government university.

please Allah , help me out here . please . i’ve no more tears to let go .

3 comments:

  1. sbr sara...doa dgn Allah..mudah2an Die brikan jln yg terbaik utk kau...

    ReplyDelete
  2. be strong my friend. don't give up. we're here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia : aku mintak dgn Allah je , tu je tempat aku mengadu . doakan aku jugak

    dayah : Insyaallah , selagi apa yg aku buat ni baik unt agama , Allah akan biar aku ada kat msu . kalo akibatnya buruk unt agama , aku pergi . terima kasih kawan

    ReplyDelete