Wednesday, August 18, 2010

big relief ~~

2 Cergas

hi frens! assalamualaikum w.b.t.~


i've already passed my observation with my lecturer..
it has been two days..17 n 18 August..
on 17 ,
my lesson was not really suitable for the students..
n my objective was not clear(as was told by my supervisor)
but i'm only only following the scheme of work...
how do i skip that..either i want it or not,i still have to follow it..
so,i wasn't my mistake in using the stated scheme of work..
well,it does gives me a major headache and lack of sleep due to finish all of the materials..
*sigh* why is it still imperfect?

on 18,
i tried my best in preparing suitable materials,
improving on what my supervisor said..
i've lowered the difficulties of the activities...
n i'm really grateful to Allah..
i got positive feedback from my supervisor..
lesson was planned well,good class management,good technique,suitable activities..
thanks miss intan ! thank you Allah ! Alhamdulillah..
it was such a big relief..
since i didn't get my relief classes today bcoz of the observation,
i've rested my head really well..another way to say it,SLEEP..ahahaha...

luckily,i had no class tomorrow..
if there are,it would only be relief classes..
so,i dont need to prepare anything..just play some games..

mode:can't wait to head back to Manjung !
i've left my 'telekung' and pencil box(treasure box) :poor my students,they won't get their achievement stamp this whole week bcoz they were in my pencil box
:currently using my sister's 'telekung'

that's my story

No comments:

Post a Comment