Thursday, August 12, 2010

uhhh ! ahhh ! ishhhh !



huh !
why me? Ya Allah..
tomorrow will be my turn to be observed by my lecturer..
oh gosh ! am i the first or what?
i dun hear anything from my frens who had been observed...
i'm preparing my lesson plan n teaching materials right now..
but i guess it will never be complete..
i'll make changes as time goes by..
gonna print , type , cut , paste ..bla bla yadda yadda...
hope that i will be ready by the time she come..
my lecturer will come tomorrow at 4.00 pm..
my class is at 4.35-5.30...
the last period...
ouh! hoping that all of my students were tired and not playing,making noises in class...
please students,do help ur teacher ~

ouh! btw..
i'm gonna head straight back to my house at Manjung,Perak right after school tomorrow...
first, pick up my sister and the journey is on..
pray for my safety chingguya !

that's my story

No comments:

Post a Comment