Thursday, August 26, 2010

like ! chuaeyO !



yess !
i'm going to Paka,Terengganu tonite..
my family is already on their way from Manjung,Perak..
then,they're gonna fetch me and go straight to Paka..
ouh ! Paka ! I heart you !
it has been month since i go there..
i really miss the environment,the surrounding..
and the most unforgettable is the neighbors..
it is totally a different condition with the one in Manjung..
believe it or not..i've never spoke to my neighbors..not even once !
can u believe that? this is not even 1Malaysia..
on top of that..i dun even recognize their faces..
i only know her children's faces as they always do the household chores..
she never, NEVER get out of her house..except for work..

well,we put it aside first bcoz doesn't really matter to me..
i'm only staying in Manjung for 2,3 years..
so i dun need to build rapport with them..

back to the news..
yess ! it's the place i've been longing for..
the place where i played,
the place i got through my childhood memories,
the place where my frens are,
the place of joy..
it was the saddest day in my life when abah said that we're moving..
it was such a heartbreaking, heart-throbbing news..
not just for me..
even for my mama,kakak,abe,n adek2..
well,this is how everything goes..
we're gonna keep moving,changing..
but dear frens..my heart is still with u..

that's my story

No comments:

Post a Comment