Friday, December 17, 2010

Huargggghhh ! week

assalamualaikum w.b.t frenss !

i’ve been not updating my blog for almost two weeks *i’ve realize it only just now*

the things is i keep forgetting what to write + lazy + busy + no idea

*too many ’ +’ to add*

i won’t say that it had been an Urghhh ! week for me .

so , i would say that it had been a Huargggghhh ! week .

i’m very sleepy during the class especially on the morning classes .

there is one time when i had a 8am class and continue with 10am class until 12pm .

i usually wake up on 6am and take my shower about 6.15am .

can’t you imagine how sleepy i am?

I’m preparing for another Huargggghhh ! week next week .

Tomorrow i’m having reunion with my friend ,

On Sunday i would do rehearsal for my convo ,

On Monday i will be having my convo ,

Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday will be classes on 8am .

Fun isn’t it ?

Join me in Huargggghhh! Week .

No comments:

Post a Comment