Thursday, December 2, 2010

berzikirlahhh .

Bersabda Rasululullah s.a.w." Janganlah bercakap melebihi dari zikrullah, sesungguhnya banyak cakap akan mengeraskan hati dan bila hatinya telah keras, ia akan menjadi semakin jauh dari Allah."

I’m still in my silent phase .

No mood to type enthusiastically .

I’m adapting myself with the studying environment

After i’ve left the activity of listening for 2 months break , 3 months internship and another 1 months of semester break .

I need to warm up my listening skill .

Besides,i have to settle about the graduation form*just finished them Alhamdulillah*

Things regarding MARA ,

And MSU refund .

It’s okay Maisarah , that’s all is for ur benefit .

I’m also trying to motivate myself to go to classes .

Where most of them start at 8am ,

Ouh ! how do i get up early in the morning since i’ve used to wake up at 10am for 4 months?

*3months:i taught evening session for internship,1month:sem break*

My method is to have a bath right after Subuh prayer, so that i won’t feel sleepy .

Every week feels so loooOoOoOoOng .

*Ops.am i overexaggerating?*

Ok , will stop now .

I’ve just packed my stuff .

Coz i’m going back to Manjung right after class with abah .

And mama will prepares laksa penang tomorrow .

Oh . LUV <3

I think its already became my habit to have laksa penang whenever i come back home .

It’s my favourite afterall !

No comments:

Post a Comment