Thursday, December 23, 2010

MSU 8th convocation

thanks for the roses !

with mama and aimaan


Assalamualaikum w.b.t .

Yup , you read it .

MSU 8th Convocation and i’m one of the graduates !

After i’ve been studying Diploma of Education – TESL for 2 and a half year ,

and now , 20 : 12 : 2010 . I’ve became a graduate ! *cheers to sara*

I’m supposed to be happy since it is My Day .

But i’m a lil bit sad because my father could not make it on that day .

It is still okay because i have my mother and all of my sisters with me .

It is the first time where MSU held their convocation in our new campus .

Previously , they done it at PWTC .

It had been a huge crowd in MSU campus and i totally hate it .

People were gathering to get down the one and only stair .

Ouhhh . how sickening !

And the best part is , the moment i reached the U-square , it started to rain .

Ouhhh , good . now i couldn’t take any pictures right there .

So , i just continue taking pictures with my family *in da crowd !*

Return the robe and get back to the hotel since it is already 3 o’clock and i haven’t eat anything since morning .*count how many ‘since’ i’ve used*

Now i’m doing Bachelor of Education – TESL (Hons)

Preparing for my next convocation . ahak !

2 comments: