Sunday, December 16, 2012

cinderella's stepsister #4



"My calves doesn't hurt at all..
Even when I bleed , it doesn't hurt..
I'm not sure of the reason why..it's just..genyanggg..
My heart feels like it is flying towards the end of the skies..
It might even reach the moon.."
~Song Eun Jo

"I don't care..cuz I just wanted to hear the compliments of only one person"
~Song Eun Jo

"Will you grab onto me?
You , who couldn't cry although your knee was bleeding profusely ,
A dummy just like Hong Ki Hoon , Eun Jo yah..
If you grab onto me , I think I could stop right here..
grab onto me before I board this train..Eun Jo yah.."
~Hong Ki Hoon

"Because I never called that person by anything,
I...Eun Jo yah..Eun Jo yah..
Just like cuckoo bird cries cuckoo,cuckoo..
Just like the Ibis cries out its own call..
Just like a bird , I called my name and cried.."
~Song Eun Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment