Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The end .


Ahaa . Yup .

btw, assalamualaikum .

i haven’t spend much time on updating my blog .

well, it’s holiday . .

so , i’m putting my fingers to rest . .hee

i’m just uploading a few of my poems . . .

i’ve created them long ago and put them in my previous blog . .

since i’ve forgotten my previous blog together with the password “^ ^

so , i could not open them ^ ^,

i’ll upload each of them from time to time . . .

and what is the end ?

what is going to be ended ?

why there should be an end ?

the thing that would end is my holiday .

it should be an end so that i could further my study in degree . .

i’ve regained consciousness through my holiday . .

i’ve been praying a lot , reading al-quran and changed my way of dressing . .

i think i’m more appropriate now . and i really hope that i’ll be istiqamah . .

all of the changes that i’ve been through , i’m pretty sure that it is because of my parents , <3>

it seems that Allah have granted their wishes . .

and this changes , something that i’ve been longing to do . .

just taking a little step by time . .

No comments:

Post a Comment