Tuesday, November 16, 2010

orientation ! BTESL ! MSU !



there is nothing much to say .

it was just that

i’ve registered for my BTESL programme

last Monday

and , ouh !

here comes the orientation part !

just imagine how boring it would be .

please be in my shoes .

and today , the fasi asked us to came up

with a group leader .

yuppp,

u’ve guessed it correctly .

since our group is the ONLY group that

filled with girls , obviously there is no boy .

and when i walk in front towards that fasi .

i’ve realized that , uhhh ! all are men ?

ottuke ? chinca shiroyO !

adib syarah hanya memandang penuh suka .

sampai hati anda .

and , and , and ,

i’m the one that will be asked

if my team members are missing in action .

i’m really not into this orientation thingy .

why me ?

maybe Allah wanna show me something .

No comments:

Post a Comment