Thursday, November 18, 2010

OKAY . sangat . MALU .

aha.aha.yea.IT DOES HURT ! [enough with the bold ]

okay . now .

do you understand with the phrase “ pictures tell u everything” ?

well , just watch it . and laugh . grrrrr .

that is what exactly had happened to me .

falling down the stairs . ahh . ahh . ahh . *screaming like cadet kelly*

it happens when the faci called all the leaders to come in front .

well , my group just discuss at our place .

then , i quickly get down the stairs without looking at it .

and BANG ! it just happened .

the group that being discussing in front of us is laughing like horse . *jahat*

and of course , my group members too .

i’m so embarassed !

wish that people from other group didn’t see me .

i wanna resign from being the group leader .

*it sounds cute when my team members call me ‘leader’ *

*i’m just exagerrating myself*

*uhh , cannot stop *

*tomorrow is going to be 12 vs 1*

*i’m the only female group leader *

4 comments:

  1. I clicked this link trying to find out what 'malu sangat' meant. I don't suppose your fall affected your presentation(?) in any way. sorry ..;

    btw: what does 'malu sangat' mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. malu = shy , embarrassed
    sangat = so , very , really

    so , i'm really embarrassed due to falling down the stairs c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oho! so that,s what it meant. Terima kasih for explaining it t me
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. yupp .
    don't malu to ask some more .
    sama - sama c:

    ReplyDelete